About Me

My photo
Hey guys - I'm a med student in Sydney and loving studying medicine. But in the meantime I'm certainly head over heels into climbing, so check out our blog here and also our training site (links on the right!). Enjoy! Support us and comment if you like what we're doing - and if you want things to be mixed up, then let us know too!

Sunday 8 July 2012

Quick update on year 11 HSC chem course

Hey guys,

Things are going pretty well with the year 11 HSC chemistry course, and there's quite a bit of information up there until the water section, which I'll continue plugging away at over the next couple of months. Just wanted to put up a quick post to let you know that I'll be starting on the year 12 HSC chemistry course before I finish up my tutoring, which may be relatively soon (quite sad about that :\ ).

I'll get some more piano videos and other whatnot soon - I'm quite busy with a lot of other things at the moment and so I'll be posting some stuff about that soon.

Additionally, I've started posting some anatomy topics on hubpages as well, and currently there's two up: The anatomy of the trachea, and the anatomy of the knee - soon to come is the anatomy of the rotator cuff. Might put something up about embryology soon as well - we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment