About Me

My photo
Hey guys - I'm a med student in Sydney and loving studying medicine. But in the meantime I'm certainly head over heels into climbing, so check out our blog here and also our training site (links on the right!). Enjoy! Support us and comment if you like what we're doing - and if you want things to be mixed up, then let us know too!

Sunday 20 May 2012

Sundays..

Hey World,

Feeling a bit out of sorts at the moment. The last couple of months have been pretty odd, I've gotten and lost my training mojo a few times and just aren't feeling that 150 000% drive that I usually have. Although this might easily be attributed to my lack of sleep last night plus a couple of drinks, I think I just have to modify that aspect of my life a little bit.

Anyway, things are going well! I should be pretty busy as I mentioned before, in the next couple of months with the revue stuff, which is looking to be pretty exciting anyway, and my training's coming along nicely. I'm trying to add a few more posts to my climbing blog which will hopefully come along quite nicely in the next few.

What else... There have been a few fantastic articles on foodforthought at reddit recently, namely this one on how you measure your life, written by an economist, as well as another one written by Hemingway on the symbolism of bullfighting, which is also a really nice read.

And finally - Still rooting for the Lakers; they're having their first back-to-back of the playoffs today. Ridiculous!!! How could you expect to have a back-to-back when you've got games at home court? That's insane. This season has been without doubt the worst organized season of all time. Don't care if it was a result of the lockout, it's been silly and all of the injuries this year have proved it. Oh - and like I said as well, Pacers are gonna roll Miami. Better believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment