About Me

My photo
Hey guys - I'm a med student in Sydney and loving studying medicine. But in the meantime I'm certainly head over heels into climbing, so check out our blog here and also our training site (links on the right!). Enjoy! Support us and comment if you like what we're doing - and if you want things to be mixed up, then let us know too!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

And that's round 2 completed!

Hey world (even though small world),

Interesting day today, had my interview for melbourne MD. Hopefully it all goes well, I thought I managed the MMI much better then I did the sydney one, and improved on all the errors that I found with my sydney MMI. At the moment my mindset still seems to be much the same as that of sydney's MMI, although I'm feeling pretty good that I corrected all those errors. There was one particular station which did me in (the debrief station), and I'm absolutely SURE that I'll get a fail for that station x( but the rest was rather okay and I enjoyed the interview.

Hopefully everything adds up in my favour, I would love to go and study medicine down there. Having looked around the city though, I have to say that some of it does seem pretty bland, although it was rated the worlds most live-able city. ... .... *deep in thought as to how this is possible*.....

Anyway, that's one hurdle over - so now I focus onto the next hurdle - to get really great uni marks :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment