About Me

My photo
Hey guys - I'm a med student in Sydney and loving studying medicine. But in the meantime I'm certainly head over heels into climbing, so check out our blog here and also our training site (links on the right!). Enjoy! Support us and comment if you like what we're doing - and if you want things to be mixed up, then let us know too!

Sunday 11 September 2011

Help is never far away :D

You know that super cliche phrase, "If you look for help you might just find it?"

I'm loving the people that create blogs to help people like me. So far for interview prepping, there have been a lot of people out that have blogs going through the preparation questions for interviews and how to approach the MMI. I'm adopting a lot of this and hopefully it'll all pay off by the end of the year.

On a darker side of life, Fed got ousted by Djokovic in 5 sets. I woke up at 2am to watch the game; from the way that Fed played in the first two sets, I would've thought he was unstoppable for the rest of the match. I have to admit that Djokovic is far from liked in my world, I just don't see how he's a good player (compared to the rest) but he is winning.. :(

Having said that, this year Fed made the semis, finals, quarters, and semis. Not a bad result, but I'm still hopeful of a couple more slams next year.

Anyway, back to interview prepping. Uni starts next week so this blog might disappear for a while. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment